neyiyelim.com is looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join our team. This position will be an integral part of the team responsible for the development and maintenance of the Delivery.com platform in an agile development environment. This position reports to the Director of Technology.
neyiyelim.com relies on in-house development expertise for the development of new features and functionality including customer facing web infrastructure, partner and merchant infrastructure, backend reporting, analytics and various other development efforts.
Sales Operations Project Manager
Our Sales Operations team is looking for an exceptional project manager with a proven track record of leading multiple projects concurrently. The candidate will have a very strong leadership capability and background in project management and sales operations, be able to quickly adapt to a changing environment and interact with a broad internal customer base with diverse needs and functional responsibilities. The successful candidate must have outstanding communication and presentation skills and be a self-starter in a fast-paced environment.
· Minimum of five (5) years of project management experience with a successful track record of managing multiple projects concurrently with the ability to deliver on time and within scope
· Experience managing cross-functional teams comprised of resources from various organizations including Sales, Support, Marketing, Business Units, Channel, and Professional Services
· Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Ability to communicate at all organizational levels, especially to an executive audience
· Strong customer service attitude
· Must be a self-starter, highly motivated and have a strong drive for results
· Flexibility and ability to embrace change with a positive and professional attitude
· Experience managing the entire project lifecycle
· Ability to develop and track progress against project plans, scope, timelines, and changing prioritizations
· Ability to manage customer interface, provide status updates to executive management, and to interface with all organizational groups
· Exceptional critical thinking skills, including system, process, and business analysis
· Exceptional time management skills combined with a skilled ability to multiplex across different tasks/projects while tracking and maintaining issues
The Sales Operations and Enablement Project Manager will be responsible for successfully leading multiple projects and cross-functional teams from concept to training and implementation. Specific duties include:
· Requirements Analysis and Definition of Project Scope
o Drive the development and analysis of project requirements.
o Identify all project deliverables which may include documentation, new tools or improvements and integration of existing tools.
· Creation of Project Plans
o Identify standalone or integrated deliverables which may include plans, schedules and other documents.
o Identify and secure resources required for all project tasks.
o Coordinate the management of resources for all participants of the project.
o Lead the team to establish and document a comprehensive, end-to-end project plan and schedule for which the team has executive sponsorship.
· Tracking & Project Execution
o Maintain and manage to the project plan and schedule.
o Lead the team to coordinate design, development, documentation, integration, test, and training activities across functional groups to meet committed deliverables to schedule, cost and requirements
· Communication of Project Status
o Provide project status reports describing the state of the project, progress and accomplishments, trends and significant risk items
o Conduct well planned effective meetings which drive actions and resolution.
· Manage stakeholders, subject matter experts, executives and other internal groups through effective communication
· Be the central point of identification and management of project risk
· Ensure customer satisfaction by managing the customer expectations and project
· At a minimum a Bachelor's degree in Business, IT, or related degree/experience
· Minimum of five (5) years of project management experience with a successful track record of managing multiple projects concurrently
· Knowledge of sales operations; experience with Salesforce.com and Oracle BI is desired
· Highly skilled in Microsoft MS Office products such as PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project, and Visio
· PMP certification is a plus
Pozisyon ile ilgilenen adayların ön yazılarında;
Üniversite Marka Temsilciliği yaparken, çalışma saatlerine bağlı kalmadan, öğrenciliğiniz süresince gerçek iş hayatını deneyimleyecek, kariyeriniz için eğitim desteği alırken, para da kazanacaksınız. Yapılacak çeşitli etkinlikler içerisinde aktif sorumluluk alırken, farklı üniversitelerden Üniversite Marka Temsilcileri ile tanışıp network oluşturmanızı sağlayacak bir iş modelidir.
Şimdiki hedefimiz, sitemize özel promosyonlu menü fiyatı verebilecek firmalara ulaşmak ve sitemize kayıt olmalarını sağlamak...Bunu başarmak için sizleri iş ortağı programımıza katılmaya ve iki yıl boyunca Neyiyelim.com adresine üye yaptığınız her restorandan verilen her sipariş için hem 50TL ile 150TL arası kayıt ücreti hemde %1 sipariş komisyonu elde etmeye ve büyümemizin bir parçası olmaya davet ediyoruz..Başvuru için "iş ortaklığı " sayfamızı siyaret ediniz..